Beso (spanish), Kiss (english), Baiser (french), Beijo (portuguese), Kisu (japanese)
Kissing.. what does mean a kiss?
It isn’t just touching my lips to my other significant.
It means feeling the soft skin of his mouth,
It’s to close my eyes and let my imagination work
It’s to feel how our bodies communicate
It means to be like in heaven and floating in the sky,
It’s a moist battle amongst our tongues,
It’s the deepest desire of the heart,
It’s the breathing getting harder,
It’s the increasing need of tasting the soft flesh of his mouth.
So…kissing means a lot of emotions, sensations. It feels sooo good.
Kissing is awesome, specially if it’s kissing to the person you love.
Kiss the person you love until you can’t breathe, I know you’ll love it ;) .
List of these romantic anime scenes of kissing:
1) Amnesia: Heroine and Toma
2) DiaboLik Lovers: Yui and Ayato
3) Kamigami No Asobi: Yui and Apollon
4) Omamori Himari: Himari and Yuuto
5) Sukitte Ii na yo: Mei and Yamato-kun
6) Toradora: Taiga and Ryuuji
7) Uta No Prince-sama: Haru-chan and Masato-kun
8) Uta No Prince-sama: Haru-chan and Cesshi-kun
9) Uta No Prince-sama: Haru-chan and Otoya-kun
10) Zero No Tsukaima: Louise and Saito